Everyone can participate in the seasonal fun by trying out a delicious, easy, and no-bake recipe. This recipe for 3-ingredient chocolate truffles is ideal, and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
Not only are these truffles perfect to indulge in on Easter Sunday, but they’re also full of healthy fats and protein. The star ingredient is grass-fed collagen + that is mixed in with the chocolate. The collagen powder supports strong hair and nails. It also contains vitamins C and E. If you don’t have collagen powder, you can substitute it with protein powder.
Here’s how to make them:
Ingredients for Chocolate Truffles
- ½ Cup of Dark Chocolate (80% is ideal) – the chocolate should be melted
- 2 Scoops of Grass-fed Collagen +
- ½ of an Avocado
- (Optional) ⅓ Cup of Cocoa (for dusting)
- (Optional Toppings) Crushed Peppermint Bark, Walnut Pieces, Sea Salt, Cacao Nibs, Coconut Shreds
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt the dark chocolate and set aside.
- Remove the skin of the avocado, and using a food processor, process the avocado until it is smooth.
- Add in the melted chocolate to the food processor along with the collagen and process the mixture until it is well combined – about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor, and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes in order to form a hard mixture
- Once the 30 minutes have passed, remove the mixture from the refrigerator and use ½ to ¾ tablespoon of the mixture to form balls.
- At this point, the truffles are done, but you can roll the chocolate balls in the optional cocoa dusting and add any desired toppings.
- Store the truffles in the fridge until you are ready to eat them!